PrimeCor Systems S.L.P. is a company dedicated to the design, development, integration and commercialization of safety augmentation systems for UAV.
In PrimeCor, we implement a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001 to improve the services and products we provide to our customers.
For PrimeCor, a well-defined Quality Management System is critical to sustain basic pillars of our services and operations, quality of our products, customer-oriented services, customer satisfaction and continuous process improvement.
PrimeCor Quality Management System is based on the following merits:
- Providing high quality products, compatible with any UAV configuration, to support our customers to achiave capability of certified high risk UAS operations.
- Ensuring highest level of customer satisfaction through the commitment of the entire organization to meet their needs in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Customer oriented approach to match their needs and expectations in providing them the best value services and products.
- Continuous improvement of both the production and service provision processes to increase the effectiveness of the QMS in preventing errors.
- To conduct the activities within an environmentally friendly perspective, under the principle of pollution prevention.
- To ensure the conduction of activities within a safe environment for workers, under the principle of protecting their health and safety.
For the effective application of these principles, the support of both the management team and the staff is essential.
As part of its commitment to Quality, PrimeCor makes available to all its staff, to the people working under its control and to all interested parties, this policy constitutes the principle of its Quality Management System.
Antonio Bedmar Gonzalez
Founder and CEO
Date of last modification: April 5, 2022.